Your privacy is important to us. It is BLCG CONSULTING’s policy to respect your privacy in relation to any of your information that we may collect on the
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain features and features on this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account-related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered / non-registered users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages, so that we can process it properly.
- Search-related cookies
- Forms-related cookies
When you submit data using a form such as that found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our website actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make adequate use of the content and information that BLCG CONSULTING offers on the website and with an enunciative but not limiting character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Do not broadcast advertising or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or about casinos, bookmakers (eg Bet.pt), games of chance and gambling, any type of illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights ;
- C) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of BLCG CONSULTING, from its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Hopefully it is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from February / 2021 .